21 Dale End - rates and terms
Weekly lets start on a Friday. Short breaks are available in low season where shown. In mid and high seasons, please enquire - a break may be available at short notice for these periods.
||3 night short break:
|02 April 2021 - 08 July 2021:
|09 July 2021 - 26 August 2021:
|27 August 2021 - 21 October 2021:
|22 October 2021 - 21 December 2021:
|22 December 2021 - 06 January 2022:
You are welcome to arrive anytime after 4pm and please vacate by 10am on your departure day.
On booking, payment of 50% of the rental will secure your stay. The balance - plus £50 refundable damage/extra cleaning deposit - will be due six weeks before your stay begins. Should you have to cancel your booking, our terms are as follows:
More than 12 weeks notice: 25% of total holiday charge.
6 - 12 weeks notice: 50% of total holiday charge.
Less than 6 weeks notice: 100% of total holiday charge.
However, in the event that we are able to re-let the house for the period of your booking, we will refund your fees, minus a £50 administration fee.
- All heating, bed linens, bath, hand and tea towels are included. Please bring your own beach towels. If you need to use extra linens while you are here, PLEASE wash, iron and return them to the airing cupboard.
- We can provide a travel cot but please bring your own bedding for this. We also have a high chair and a stairgate.
- Please leave the house in reasonable order with washing up done and the dishwasher emptied when you go home. Whilst cleaning is included in the cost of your holiday, money will be deducted from your deposit if our cleaner has to spend extra time on activities such as re-arranging cupboards, tidying in the garden or searching for lost bits of puzzles!
- We welcome well behaved pets, but ask that they stay downstairs (a stairgate is available if the need arises!) and off the furniture. No charge is made for your pet, unless additional cleaning is required in the house - or garden - as the result of a pet, when our cleaner's extra time will be deducted from your £50 damage deposit.
- The house has WiFi and a landline for incoming or outgoing emergency calls. This can be connected for outgoing calls, subject to normal BT rates.
- 21 Dale End is a strictly no smoking property.
- Access Statement available - please enquire.